Sunday, February 21, 2010

Digital Citizenship

I thought that the Digital Citizenship: Digital Teenagers video was very informative.


I think that my most significant takeaway from this video is that these students are learning about things in more than a memorization kind of way. A lot of the topics that were covered could easily be bypassed by younger students but now that they have had to work for and on the knowledge, they may actually retain it.

I thought the video was great because I rememeber making presentations similar to these in high school. Even now, UCO is having a video contest about real life scenarios like these.

I would really like for my students to be excited about projects like these. I think that they would be more enjoyable than just listening to me lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment