Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Little Something About Myself.

My name is Samantha Settlemyre. I am a junior here at UCO and I am majoring in Special Education. I am the youngest of two children. My older sister is 26 and I will actually be 21 tomorrow =]. My older sister has two amazing children. My niece and nephew are pretty much the greatest kids ever. I moved here from Oktaha, Ok, which is about three hours away from Edmond. My family still lives there so i frequently visit. My parents are great! My mom is pretty much my best friend. I attended NSU in Tahlequah for two years before venturing to UCO. I can say without a doubt that I definately like UCO so much more than NSU. Music and photography are a couple of my greatest passions in life. I also love sushi, my friends, and family time. If you have any questions, just let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Good posts on Cameron, as well as the info about yourself. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete