Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nafiza's Blogging Life

I thought that Nafiza's video "Digital Generation Project Youth Portrait: Nafiza"http://athena.uco.edu:8090/webct/urw/lc5116001.tp0/cobaltMainFrame.dowebct was quite intriguing. I, myself have a facebook, but that is about as far as I go with the internet social systems.





I think that my biggest take away from this video was the fact that Nafiza was so young yet, she was such a big leader in her organization. I think that it is awesome that some kids can step up like that and help out others in their community.

I think that this video shows how the internet can be utilized in so many different ways. I think that just about everyone has a facebook or a myspace these days but I hadn't really heard much about Second Life. I doubt I'll ever open an account but I think that I'd like to look into the site.

I hope that whenever I am a teacher than I have a student that steps up like Nafiza did. Sometimes, I think that some students would rather seek help from their peers than asking a teacher and the whole class hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment